Friday, December 08, 2006

Relax !!!

Troubleshoot Heart @ Cupid Inc ..

Dear Ms.Software,

The moment you hit my heart screen , my system brokedown.
I tried to reboot my system ,but after troubleshooting
found that , it has been attacked completely by Love virus.
All these years the firewall I had in my heart against intrusion
of any girl , was hacked by your powerful sight and
now I am left with no anti –virus protection.
As data packets of love spreads across my entire network ,
it throws out the message ‘I Love You,I Love You’.
I hope you would press ‘Accept’ for this message and
make it compatible with my Operating System.
I am just sending this mail with the subject as ‘Service Request ‘
so that my request as a customer is fulfilled upon which I
will sign in a life agreement and handover the total maintenance
of my Operating system to you.
Please respond to the request with in 24 hours.
--Soft hearted Hardware..

Dear Mr.Hardware,
While debugging the code related to your service request ,
I had to put the issue under ‘Need Clarification’ as
I suspect it had been raised against a wrong person.
If it is the case,please close the issue and log out of this
software.

Else proceed further ,
From the request I could judge that requirements
are not clear and your current application is throwing
junk values as thoughts , I suggest you migrate to
SOASelf lOve Assessment .
When you migrate to SOA , you will get the following results :
BASICally VISUAL Cing a person should not call
the love function.There is more to Cing.It is C+ ..+.. .
You have to validate what are those other + + things ,
before calling the love function to execute the loop.
Don’t get DOT Netted by this rejection as there are
lot of other girls you can find out from Open Source junctions
like JAVA Café , Sybase Disco or COGNOS d-mall.
I am sure you will find a good software to run your
Operating System.
So I am closing the service request and you will not be
allowed to ‘Reopen’ the issue. Thanks.
--Hardhearted Software
.........................................................................
On reading the response ,
System Crashed. Not Responding !!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home